My personal hints and tips for Nail Wraps:
1. Choose strip for best fit. It's best to go on the smaller side if needed as they won't stick to your cuticles. If you only have larger strips left, you can trim them with scissors.
2. Make sure you push the cuticles back and clean your nails of any oils, moisturisers, nail dust etc. you can do this with an alcohol wipe or isocol.
3. If you stick the strip in the wrong position, or crooked, gently peel off and stick again.
4. I apply my strips at night so they have a chance to bond to my nail. If doing them during the day, avoid soaking in water for several hours.
5. You can apply a clear top coat over your strips to give a nice glossy finish and help them wear longer.
6. If you get tip wear, just use clippers to nip the tips off.
7. To remove, just use nail polish remover - OR - Soak nails in warm water for 8 to 10 mins, and peel off.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.